Cal-ORCA Virtual Summit
Founded in 2012, The California Organized Retail Crimes Association (CAL-ORCA) is an organization dedicated to fostering partnerships between law enforcement and loss prevention professionals to provide training, combat Organized Retail Crime (ORC) and other crimes impacting the business community. Cal-ORCA will be releasing it’s exclusive 2023 Virtual Summit offering later this year, on Wednesday, November 8.
The Virtual Summit provides law enforcement and asset protection and loss prevention professionals with a fresh package of educational content to use as a resource in their day-to-day work to combat Organized Retail Crime and Retail Theft. The Virtual Summit content package also serves as a preview of our 2024 live, in-person conference, details of which will be announced soon.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2023 SPONSORS
Virtual Summit Featured Content:
- An Insider’s Look at the Evolution of the Threat Landscape: New Strategies for Successfully Preventing Retail Violence
Dr. Larry Barton, Laurence Barton LLC
- Partnerships and Leadership: Combatting Organized Retail Crime and Retail Theft
District Attorney Jeff Reisig, Yolo County District Attorney’s Office
- California Organized Retail Crime Task Force Update
Lieutenant Jason Blankenship, California Highway Patrol
- HSI’s Efforts to Combat Organized Retail Crime, Cargo Theft and Organized Theft Groups
Raul O. Aguilar, Deputy Assistant Director, Countering Transnational Organized Crime, Financial and Fraud Division, US Department of Homeland Security
- Future Topics for Focus in 2024
Speaker, To Be Announced
Cal-ORCA and California Retailers Association
Take A Stand
Take a stand against Organized Retail Crime. View our upcoming training and conferences.