Law Enforcement Partner RegistrationAPPLICANT INFORMATIONFirst Name:*Last Name:*Position / Title *Company / Organization Name:*Address:*Address 2:City:*State:* Zip code:*
County:*-Select County-AlamedaAlpineAmadorButteCalaverasColusaContra CostaDel NorteEl DoradoFresnoGlennHumboldtImperialInyoKernKingsLakeLassenLos AngelesMaderaMarinMariposaMendocinoMercedModocMonoMontereyNapaNevadaOrangePlacerPlumasRiversideSacramentoSan BenitoSan BernardinoSan DiegoSan FranciscoSan JoaquinSan Luis ObispoSan MateoSanta BarbaraSanta ClaraSanta CruzShastaSierraSiskiyouSolanoSonomaStanislausSutterTehamaTrinityTulareTuolumneVenturaYoloYubaCONTACT INFORMATIONPhone:* Mobile Phone: Email:* (use your Agency email address) Create a Password:* (Website Access)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATIONYou understand that all of the individual items that make up the information contained in the Database are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such information originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item of information that you post to the Database or otherwise make available via the Database. You understand that CAL-ORCA does not control, and is not responsible for Information made available through the Database. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any information, including any decisions you make based on such Information and actions based on such decisions; that you may not rely on said Information; and that under no circumstances will CAL-ORCA be liable in any way for any information or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Information posted or otherwise made available via the Database. You acknowledge that CAL-ORCA does not pre-screen or approve information, but that CAL-ORCA shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Information that is available via the Database, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms and Conditions.
2. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATIONWe cannot ensure confidentiality of information posted on this website. Your decision to post Information to the database should be weighed against the possibility that Information and its authorship may be preserved or disclosed as above.
3. ACCESS REQUIREMENTSAccess to the Database shall be obtained through an Internet site. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining your access to the Internet for purposes of accessing the Database and are further responsible for any costs and expenses associated therewith, including equipment, services and communications costs you may incur for that purpose. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security controls to prevent unauthorized access to the Database. Your password may not be shared with any other individual. When the individual to who you have assigned the password is no longer employed by you, or if for any reason you wish to discontinue your access to the Database, you must immediately notify CAL-ORCA so the password can be invalidated. Only those who are law enforcement officers or work as a retail loss prevention officer may have access to the site. This access is for the purpose of posting and reviewing information of a confidential nature to assist Law Enforcement in identifying said individuals.
4. LIMITATIONS, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF ACCESS You acknowledge that CAL-ORCA may establish limits concerning use of the Database, including the maximum number of days that Information will be retained therein, the maximum number and size of postings or other items of Information that may be transmitted to or stored by the Database, and the frequency with which you may access the Database. You agree that CAL-ORCA has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Information maintained or transmitted by the Database. You acknowledge that CAL-ORCA reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Database (or any part thereof) with or without notice for any reason and that CAL-ORCA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Database.
You agree that CAL-ORCA, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate your access to or use of the Database, immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Information you have posted within the Database, if CAL-ORCA believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Further, you agree that CAL-ORCA shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Database. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Database after said termination.
5. Applicants must be in retail loss prevention or asset protection field or
6. Must be employed by a Law Enforcement agency.
7. Retail applicants must be in good standing within their respective company.
8. Applicants must have a corporate/business or government entity email address. (No personal email addresses)
9. CAL-ORCA is for the sharing of information only. No SPAM, sales of merchandise, solicitation, or job postings allowed.
10. All communication should be professional in nature. Any entry deemed to be objectionable, unprofessional or offensive will be deleted.
11. All applications will be submitted and reviewed for approval by a select group of law enforcement and retail members.
12. Information shared on CAL-ORCA should be considered sensitive and treated as so.
13. Members are not to take any information from the site for personal gain.
14. There will be no posting of dates of birth or social security numbers.
15. There will be no posting of information, of any kind, regarding persons under the age of 18.
16. There will be no posting of suspect's names or identifying suspects on the site, unless they have been arrested as a result of involvement in the described criminal conduct.
17. There will be no sharing of your password. Your password must be kept in a secure place.
18. Actions up to and including expulsion from the site can occur for any violation of said standards.