- Applicant must be of legal age in the State of California.
- Applicant must not have a criminal record of an adult felony conviction or its equivalent in a legal jurisdiction or an outstanding felony or equivalent criminal charge from any law enforcement agency of any jurisdiction.
- Having met all other qualification, no applicant will be denied membership because of sex, color, race, religion, sexual orientation or ethnic origin.
- Only individuals shall be eligible for membership.
- No applicant for membership may be admitted unless such applicant meets the requirements.
A person shall be eligible for membership if he/she is an employee of:
- Employee engaged in the prevention, detection, analysis, investigation, apprehension, education about or prosecution of retail or fraud crime at their company of employment, i.e. loss prevention, fraud investigator…
- Any subdivision of government law enforcement officers, prosecutors or related public officials, who, within their agency or department, responsible or assisting in the investigation, investigative training, prevention, analysis, apprehension and/or prosecution of retail or financial crimes.
- Any retired law enforcement personnel who honorably retired, in good standing with their Department, and actively providing their subject matter expertise to the Association are eligible.
- Important note: A Private Investigator (P.I.) and/or employees employed at a P.I. Firm are generally not eligible. Administrators will review each P.I. application for approval consideration on a case by case basis. The concern of individuals using the Association’s membership for soliciting work from members.
There is no cost to join and participate.
CAL-ORCA is a statewide crime-fighting partnership. This association allows retailers and law enforcement to communicate about criminal activity impacting businesses on a real-time basis while preventing other partners from being victimized
Apply to become a CAL-ORCA Retail Partner
Membership with the California Organized Retail Crimes Association (CAL-ORCA)
Apply to become a CAL-ORCA Retail Read-Only Partner
Membership with the California Organized Retail Crimes Association (CAL-ORCA) with Read-Only access.
Apply to become a CAL-ORCA Law Enforcement Partner
All Law Enforcement working retail and organized crime throughout the state are encouraged to join.